Rabu, 25 Mac 2009

The Q Code (Q Abbreviations)

QAV - I am calling
QCM - There seems to defect in your transmission
QIF - .... (calling station) is using ... (frequency)
QRA - The name of my station is ...
QRB - The distance between our station is ...
QRG - Your exact frequency in khz is ...
QRH - Your frequency varies
QRI - Your note varies
QRJ - Your signals are very weak
QRK- The intelligibility of your signal is (1 to 5)
QRL - I am busy
QRM - There is interference
QRN - I am being troubled by atmopheric noise
QRO - Increase power
QRP - Reduce power
QRQ - Send faster ( ... words per minute)
QRR - I am ready for automatic operation
QRS - Send more slowly ( ... words per minute)
QRT - Stop sending / close down
QRU- I have nothing for you
QRV- I am ready
QRW - Please tell ... that I am calling him
QRX - I will call you again
QRY - Your turn is ... (number etc)
QRZ - You are being called by ...
QSA - The strength of your signal is ... (S1-S9)
QSB - Your signal is fading
QSD - Your keying is defective
QSI - I have been unable to break in on your transmission
QSK- I can hear between my signals (ie. I am using break-in)
QSL - I give you acknowledgement of receipt
QSM - Repeat the last message
QSN - I did hear you on ...
QSO - I can communicate with ... direct
QSP - I will relay to ...
QSR - Repeat your call on the calling frequency
QSS - I will use the working frequency ... khz
QSU- Reply on this frequency (or on ... khz)
QSV- Please send a series of "V's"
QSX- I am listening to ... (call) on ... (khz)
QSY - Move to .... khz
QSZ - Send each word or group twice
QTH- My location is .....
QTR - The exact time is .....


The Q Code used by amateurs
QRL - Frequency in use / busy
QRM- Interference from other station
QRN- Interference from static / electrical equipment
QRO- High power
QRP- Low power
QRS- Send more slowly
QRT- Closing down
QRU- That's all from me
QRX - Standby
QRZ - Who is calling me
QSB - Fading
QSL - Confirmation of info / QSL Card
QSO - Contact between stations
QSY - Change frequency
QTH - Location
QTHR - Address per Callbook

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan